Hotel Madeline is Telluride's top luxury resort hotel, a place to comfort your senses as well as your soul after a day filled with an impressive array of activities available year round in this legendary mountain resort. Ideally located in Mountain Village at the very base of the world-renowned Telluride Ski Area in Colorado, Hotel Madeline offers ski-in/ski out convenience and delivers every imaginable amenity with warmth and friendliness. Our professional staff is focused full time on one thing - making sure that your stay with us is filled with great memories. Whether having your boots warmed before your next run down the slopes, winding down in Spa Linnea with one or more of our exquisite therapies, or enjoying a gourmet meal and fine wines at M's Restaurant, Hotel Madeline represents the very best luxury lodging Telluride has to offer.
Rates include nightly resort fee of 11%.
The Mountain Lodge at Telluride is located in Telluride's Mountain Village and is surrounded by the majestic beauty of the San Juan Mountains. As Telluride's premier ski-in/ski-out, slopeside property, this luxurious condominium resort combines the amenities and service of an upscale hotel with all the comforts of home to provide the ideal setting for any vacation or corporate retreat. Onsite Gym, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, ski storage, heated underground parking, free wireless access throughout and The View Bar & Grille.
Nestled in the heart of historic Telluride, the Hotel Telluride offers premier guestrooms and hotel suites. Rooms feature "Incredible Bed" with down bedding and 250 thread count sheets, AVEDA bath products, refrigerator, microwave-toaster oven, flatware, plates and cups, coffee maker with selection of Starbucks Coffee, 27 inch TV with full cable and HBO, and luxuious terry robes and slippers.
The Hotel Telluride offers The Bistro restaurant and bar, complimentary Gondola and town shuttle, fitnesscenter, outdoor hot tubs, and free WIFI. Coffee, specialty teas, and fruit available 24-hours in The Bistro.
Daily breakfast is included with your stay.
- This affordable, 79 room hotel is located in the Town of Telluride along the San Miguel River, about 200-yards from lift #7. The Inn offers hotel rooms (with or without stocked kitchenettes), one bedroom suites with full kitchen and a riverside three bedroom condo - a variety of room types and pricing at one location. On-site amenities include a large outdoor hot tub, free wireless internet, laundry facility, ice machine, on-site parking and pet rooms are available.
The Peaks Resort & Spa offers deluxe hotel rooms and is located in the Mountain Village. Ski in/ski out access property with a 15 minute Gondola ride into the Town of Telluride. In-room amenities include color TV w/VCR & Nintendo, spa products in bath, robes/slippers, hairdryers, ironing boards/iron, ceiling fan, humidifier, in-room safe, minibar, coffee maker/coffee, down comforters. Other amenities include indoor/outdoor pool, kids pool, weight room, two on-site restaurants, etc. Services include twice daily maid service (upon request), concierge services, valet parking ($24 per day) and ski/boot valet.
- Bachman Village is a quiet neighborhood on the west end of Telluride. The private homes have all preserved their Victorian charm and are available in three and four bedroom options, one block from the nearest grocery store, and just two blocks from lift 7, allowing for easy access to the world-class Telluride Ski Resort.
- Bear Creek Lodge at Mountain Village is beautifully situated adjacent to the Telluride Ski Resort. Use of the Lower Village Bypass run and a semi-private lift provide access to the slopes within in minutes. The 31 condos, ranging from one to four bedrooms, all include a gas fireplace and newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Bear Creek Lodge also offers a free shuttle to anywhere in Mountain Village as well as wireless internet, a fitness center, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, an outdoor heated pool, and a sauna.
- Located only a short walk to the base of Telluride Mountain, Double Diamond offers 2 bedroom lofted condominiums. Most of these units will feature a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, TV with VCR and DVD player, private balcony or patio, and an in-unit washer/dryer. Guests will also enjoy access to the common area hot tub.
- Etta Place Condos in Telluride are located next to the Coonskin Lift. They include interior corridors, fully equipped kitchens, sleeper sofa beds in the large living room, color cable TV's with HBO and private phones. Some of the units offer gas fireplaces, private jacuzzi spas and washer/dryers. The Etta Place Condos are an excellent value.
- Located next to the slopes of Telluride Mountain, Etta Place Too offers 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 3 bedroom lofted condominiums. Most of these units feature a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, TV with VCR and/or DVD player, and the convenience of being within walking distance to many of the shopping, dining, and entertainment options available in Telluride. Guests will also enjoy access to the common area pool and hot tub.
- A luxurious 3-bed/3-bath condominium with an elevator and garage parking, all just a short walk from the free Gondola.
All on one level, this is a well-designed and tastefully appointed property. The living spaces feature wide plank wood floors, welcoming furniture and a flat screen TV, all warmed by a large gas fireplace. Framed by windows, and providing access to a spacious balcony, the views of Telluride's Box Canyon and Ballard Peak are stunning. The adjacent dining room has seating for six and there are three stools at the bar to the open kitchen. Granite counters, a gas range and plenty of chef amenities highlight the kitchen. There is a hallway bath finished in Travertine with a steam shower that serves both the living spaces and the first guest bedroom, a bright and spacious room with two twin beds and a flat screen TV.
Back in the hall you will pass the elevator and the private laundry. On the left is the Master Suite, furnished with a queen bed, a gas fireplace, a large flat screen TV and a private balcony with views of the red rock walls and Mendota Peak. The en suite features a jetted tub and a large steam shower. At the end of the hall is the second guest bedroom with queen bed, flat screen TV and en suite bath with jetted tub and shower combo. This property has access from two stairwells as well as an elevator that delivers you inside the penthouse-style flat. Travelers will appreciate the convenience and comfort of this Telluride Gem.
- Located in the heart of Telluride's historic district with easy walking distance to everything Telluride has to offer, this quiet upstairs apartment is the perfect romantic getaway.
Enter the apartment by walking up the sidewalk at the left (west) side of the 'home' and then up the stairs to the right. Enter the dining room/living room, with vaulted ceilings and wonderful mountain views of Mendota Peak. In the living room is a 46 inch flat-screen HD/LCDTV w/VCR and DVD, stereo with CD and gas fireplace. The dining table seats up to 6 guests. Down a short hall is the kitchen with black granite countertops, kitchen island, TV, and a cozy breakfast nook. Here is where you will find the 1/2 bath and a washer/dryer.
Upstairs is the master bedroom with king bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, private bathroom with steam shower and jetted tub with skylight. Both bedrooms have doors to the balcony with amazing views west and north over the roof tops to the surrounding mountains.The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed with Tiffany reading lamps and a 29 inch flat screen TV, and a bathroom with shower only, finished in marble tile. The condo has its own washer/dryer, free wireless Internet access and a parking space off the alley. The free town shuttle stops across the street for easy access to downtown and the Gondola.Upstairs is the master bedroom with king bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, private bathroom with steam shower and jetted tub with skylight. Both bedrooms have doors to the balcony with amazing views west and north over the roof tops to the surrounding mountains. The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed with Tiffany reading lamps and a 29 inch flat screen TV, and a bathroom with shower only, finished in marble tile. The condo has its own washer/dryer, free wireless Internet access and a parking space off the alley. The free town shuttle stops across the street for easy access to downtown and the Gondola.
- Kayenta's luxury accommodations at the Mountain Village include ski-in/ski-out access to the high-speed quad on Lift 4. Large living spaces and views of the spectacular San Juan Mountains complete the experience at Kayenta. Amenities include private or common hot tubs, decks and in some units private jet tub.
- Le Chamonix is nestled in the core of Mountain Village, seconds from the gondola, ski school and all that Mountain Village has to offer, Le Chamonix is perfectly located at a fraction of the price of similarly located condominiums in Mountain Village; you enter this condo from the second floor and there are 2 levels to the condo.
- This quaint, 11 room Inn is located in the Town of Telluride, quietly situated along the San Miguel River. The location is ideal for both summer and winter guests being close to Town Park, Main Street and ski lifts. The Manitou Bed and Breakfast offers a free continental breakfast during the summer and winter seasons, a common hot tub directly next to the river, free HBO and wireless internet service.
- Perched above the historic town of Telluride, Colorado, See Forever Village at the Peaks Resort is an iconic mountain retreat. The full-service resort features a series of luxurious accommodations. The Peaks Luxury Rentals combining residential style with the comforts and conveniences of a traditional resort. Located adjacent to the resort, spacious units feature one-of-a-kind custom décor along with state-of-the-art amenities. Offering amazing views of the nearby San Juan mountain, these residences are ideal for families in search of additional space to relax and be at ease.
Choose from an entire cabin rental or deluxe condo. See Forever Village is located 100 yards from The Peaks Resort & Spa.
- The Smuggler is an address of distinction in Telluride. These spacious two and three bedroom condominiums with the look of a stately Victorian mansion are located just two blocks from the Coonskin Lift. Enjoy the handsome detailing of these very graciously sized accommodations, each with steam shower, washer/dryer and private deck, as well as the finest in furnishings from wool carpets through the finishing designer touches. One of the copper turrets holds a unique solarium/hot tub room for the enjoyment of guests.
- Namesake to the ski run "Spiral Stairs" on the face of the mountain, these fine accommodations are located in a handsome brick fronted complex which offers views of the ski area and the Telluride basin. Located one block from the Oak Street Lift and two blocks from the center of downtown Telluride, you'll enjoy this perfect location at affordable prices.
- Telluride Lodge offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom and studios units featuring hardwood floors, an open kitchen/living area, and ski storage amongst many other amenities. This property is conveniently located across the street from the Coonskin lift in the town area. Guests may also enjoy the on-site indoor hot tub!
- The Inn at Lost Creek is located at the center of Telluride Ski and Golf Resort's Mountain Village. Guests will enjoy many amenities that include a 1-2 LCD Flat Panel Integrated HDTV's, stone fireplace (gas-fired), marble bath, jetted tub, steam shower, terry cloth robes/slippers, DVD/VCR, wireless internet service, and a deluxe kitchenette with granite counter tops. This is truly luxury lodging! Rates include daily breakfast buffet for two guests.
Valet Parking is $20 per night
- The River Club offers its members an upscale, private Telluride lodging experience. The River Club is located along the San Miguel River and is the only full service Telluride condominium property within the town of Telluride.
Only blocks from the free Gondola, lifts, shops, and restaurants, guests will receive the comfort of a first-class Telluride condominium and all the features of a full-service hotel - at one of the best locations in town. The River Club's two and three bedroom Telluride vacation rentals are spacious, beautifully appointed, and tastefully decorated with a mix of western and contemporary design.
Amenities include: Valet parking in the heated garage, Wireless & DSL internet, Outdoor common hot tub (daylight hours only), Exercise room, Recreation room, Club room, Concierge Service, Complimentary in-town transportation and Telluride Airport pick-up and drop-off for guests.
A resort fee of $25 per night for 2 Bedrooms and $35 per night for 3 bedrooms is not included in online rates, and will be collected at check-in.
- The Viking Lodge offers great one & two bedroom units located one block from the Coonskin Lift and about 5 blocks from downtown Telluride. Some suites offer kitchenettes and the some have full kitchens. Guests may enjoy the outdoor hot tub, and the convenience of a shuttle bus stop right in front of the building.
- The Westermere condominiums are located in the Mountain Village core just steps from ski lifts, the golf course, ski school, and fine dining and shopping. A heated underground parking garage with elevator access to the units provides comfortable transportation to and from the condo. Additionally, the units enjoy views overlooking Mountain Village Pond and a gas fireplace.