The Hotel Tres Puntas is Valle Nevados affordable option for value-conscious guests and offers rooms that can sleep 2 to 6 people comfortably.
Younger skiers and snowboarders, budget travelers and families seeking an affordable option love this hotel, and it’s just a two-minute walk to the slopes.
The hotel offers the Pub Tres Puntas with nightly live music, and the contemporary, renovated Sur restaurant, with panoramic windows and views.
Hotel Tres Puntas Ski Week packages include:
Lodging at Hotel Tres Puntas.
- Half board: breakfast at Sur restaurant and dinner can be at Sur or Mirador del Plomo restaurant. Prior reservations are required for dinner. First night dinner is at Sur restaurant.
- Unlimited access to ski lifts. Valid until the check out day.
- Two free interconnect tickets to neighboring ski areas (one for La Parva and one for El Colorado) per person, for reservations of 7 nights or more.
- Welcome cocktail. Every Saturday from 18:30 to 19:30 s.
- Après ski at Bar Puerta del Sol from 17:00 to 18:00 hrs.
- Access to the fitness center. Sauna, exercise room, aerobics and stretching lessons available.
- Outdoor heated pool, game room, pub and planned activities.
- Children´s daycare (3 to 7 years old). Hours: 09:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00 (does not include lunch).
- Ski room.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas: Lobby, Pub Tres Puntas and at Sur restaurant.
- Cyber Café subject to availability of PCs.
Bedding in Hotel Tres Puntas is as follows:
- Double rooms have two twins
- Quads have two bunks that are against one wall, with a closet facing the beds on the other side.
- Rooms for six have the combo of one double and an attached quad.