Red Mountain, BC Ski School
- Kindercare (18 months to 5 years)
- This kid-friendly program offers the quality learning instruction handled by highly qualified professionals. Lessons will be held at the resort's base area that is accessible and convenient for the skiing families. Educational activities are also included.
- Kinderski (ages 3-5 years)
- This is a ski and daycare program where the introduction of skiing is done in a fun an interactive way.
- Red Kids (ages 5-12)
- Group Lesson
- The kids will be grouped according to skill levels and age and are given instruction on either skiing or snowboarding. The certified instructors will guide the kids in skiing or snowboarding that focuses on development as well as in safety.
- Private Lessons (Ski and Snowboard)
- Private lessons are recommended especially to the beginners who want to start the right way. The certified instructors will guide each kid on enhancing their skills on the bumps and jumps, slow controlled turns, Terrain Park, and even racing. 2 children per session can be accommodated.
- Red Kids Weekend Clubs
- Red Kinder Club (ages 3-5 years with 1-4 ability levels)
- This program is designed for the little skiers and snowboarders who want to develop further their skills in the snow the fun way. A minimum of 4 kids per session per ability level is required.
- Holiday Camps
- This is recommended to children skiers and snowboarders with ages 3-12 years. A 3-day or 5-day camp is available with a minimum of 3 participants per ability level per session.
- Red Junior Club
- The Red Junior Club offers instructions in skiing or snowboarding in a group setting. This program will guide the kids in their quest for skill development as well as guided mileage.
- RFR: Red Freeriders
- This group has the best skiers and has been skiing together for a quite long time already. This is also recommended to the high end rippers. Ability levels 4-5 are required.
- Junior Instructors
- This program will prepare the young potential candidates for a ski instructor position. Instructions include the course for Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance Level 1.
Red Youth Specialty Programs (ages 10 to 15 years)
- RFR: Red Freeriders
- This program is offered to teen skiers and snowboarders who are already in the advanced ability levels. A minimum of 4 skiers or snowboarders per discipline is required.
- Junior Instructors (ages 15 to 18 years)
- The advanced teen skiers or snowboarders are encouraged to join the Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance Level 1 course and become a junior instructor. Level 4-5 skiers in strong parallel blue and black runs are required.
- Adult Ski, Snowboard and Telemark Privates
- This course offers the modified instruction that will suit the various needs of each skier, snowboarder or telemarker. The session will depend on what you want to know or learn from the highly qualified instructors. Advanced reservations or bookings are required.
- Adult Specialty Programs
- Chix on Stix and Board Bettys
- This is a 4 to 8 weeks program offered to group of women who want to further develop their skiing levels. The Board Bettys on the other hand is offered to lady snowboarders on all skill levels.
- Mens Vert Club
- This program is offered to male skiers who want to further develop their skills in taking the vast mountain challenges. A 4-week or 8-week long program is available.
- The resort ski school offers the certified instructor courses like the CSIA or Canadian Instructors Alliance and the CASI or Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors.