- 3910 Big Mountain Road Whitefish, MTLocated within walking distance of Big Mountain, Anapurna offers 1, 2, and 4 bedroom condos. Most of these units feature a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, and private balcony. Guests will also enjoy access to the common area pool, hot tub, parking area, internet access, and laundry facility.
- 3889 Big Mountain Rd Whitefish, MTThe Bitterroot Condominiums are One bedroom, Two Bath units that are located just up from the main Village area and a short walk to Chair 3. Each condo offers one Queen size bed and a set of bunk beds in the bedroom. In the living room you will find a Queen size Murphy Bed. The kitchen is completely stocked with cookware and dining utensils. The Bitterroot Condos also offer cable TV, covered parking, indoor ski lockers, indoor hot tub, ski in/walk out ski access and private balconies with mountain views.
- 3898 Big Mountain Road Whitefish, MTLocated within walking distance of Big Mountain, Edelweiss offers studio units, and 1 or 2 bedroom condominiums. Most of these units will feature a kitchen, fireplace, private balcony or patio, and TV with VCR and/or DVD player. Guests will also enjoy access to the common area pool, hot tub, laundry facility, and high-speed internet access.
- 3812 Big Mountain Road Whitefish, MTLocated near the base of Big Mountain these hotel rooms feature a queen bed and a set of bunk beds. Common amenities include free continental breakfast and wireless access. The lobby also features a gas fireplace and computer station. Children are not free and must be included in the number of people in the room.
- 3893 Big Mountain Road Whitefish, MTLocated near the base of Big Mountain, Kintla Lodge offers 2 and 3 bedroom units. Most of these ski-in/ski-out units will feature a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, TV with VCR and/or DVD player, private deck or patio, and an in-unit washer/dryer. Guests will also enjoy access to the common area hot tub, sauna, internet access, and underground parking.
- 1380 Wisconsin Ave Whitefish, MT
Welcome to the Lodge at Whitefish Lake. Inspired by the grand lodges of the past, with all the conveniences of the present, the Lodge has returned a sense of leisure and grace to the Montana travel experience. Surrounded by mountains with the pristine waters of Whitefish Lake at our back door, and all the amenities of a full-service resort (including a day spa), the Lodge provides the perfect location for your next visit to Whitefish and northwest Montana. With our outstanding service and deluxe accommodations you will be able to enjoy all that Whitefish and the Flathead Valley have to offer.
The Lodge is only minutes from downtown Whitefish, ten minutes from the ski slopes of the Whitefish Mountain Resort and less than a 30-minute drive to the scenic wonders of Glacier National Park.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Boat Club Restaurant & Lounge, or grab a quick AM bite and a specialty coffee or tea at The Coffee Dock. Comlimentary on-site parking with the option of an underground garage available. Ski shuttle pickup and drop off on property. Daily housekeeping provided, and luggage and ski storage is available at no charge for early arrivals or late departures. Transportation to/from Glacier Park International Airport and Whitefish AMTRAK depot available with 24-hour advance notice.
- 3889 Big Mountain Rd Whitefish, MT
Morning Eagle Complex is our newest slope-side ski in/ski out property built in 2004 with deluxe condominiums ranging from Studios to 3 bedroom units. It is located in the Main Village with store fronts on the first floor boardwalk, an open common area, underground heated garage, and a shared roof top hot tub overlooking the slopes and the valley.
Each unit has a private washer/dryer, balcony and ski locker. Morning Eagle is across the street to the Bierstube Pub, next door to Ed and Mully's Restaurant and Pub, as well as, a short walk to Hellroaring Saloon & Eatery.
- 3824 Big Mountain Rd Whitefish, MT
Located ski-in at Whitefish Mountain Resort, Kandahar Lodge offers a variety of room types; some with kitchens, all with microwaves and small refrigerators. The rooms have wireless internet access, cable TV, and soaker bath tubs.
Common area amenities include the large lobby with wood-burning fireplace, an award winning, fine dining restaurant, fully licensed bar with an extensive wine list, wellness center (including fitness equipment and a massage area), steam room and large outdoor hot tub. Kandahar is within walking distance of all Whitefish Mountain Resort's amenities and services. It is also a short walk to the S.N.O.W bus stop that provides free shuttles to and from Whitefish, just 15 minutes away.
Rates include a continental breakfast.