- 3910 Big Mountain Road Whitefish, MTThe Anapurna Condos offer one bedroom and four bedroom units. Each condo includes a balcony, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, and cable TV. This modern complex is located just steps away from the Tenderfoot chairlift, ensuring you get to the slopes as quickly as possible. Guests enjoy access to the Sherpa Pool complex, with its indoor heated pool and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Additional amenities include on-site laundry and in-unit ski lockers, adding convenience to your ski vacation. Close to shopping and dining, the Anapurna condos are located along the free shuttle route, getting you everywhere you need to be without the hassle of driving.
- 3889 Big Mountain Rd Whitefish, MTThe Bitterroot Condominiums are One bedroom, Two Bath units that are located just up from the main Village area and a short walk to Chair 3. Each condo offers one Queen size bed and a set of bunk beds in the bedroom. In the living room you will find a Queen size Murphy Bed. The kitchen is completely stocked with cookware and dining utensils. The Bitterroot Condos also offer cable TV, covered parking, indoor ski lockers, indoor hot tub, ski in/walk out ski access and private balconies with mountain views.
- 3898 Big Mountain Road Whitefish, MTEdelweiss gives you a great value at a great location on your ski vacation. Located right in the center of the Village, you’re steps from shopping and dining, not to mention a quick walk to the nearest lifts and the free shuttle that will take you to any lift as well as into downtown Whitefish for even more dining and shopping options. Studio, one bed/one bath, and two bed/two bath condominiums sleep from two to six guests. Each rental unit includes a full kitchen with dishwasher, balcony, wood fireplace, cable TV, and wifi. Guests have the convenience of on-site laundry, as well as access to the outdoor areas with BBQ facilities. The whirlpool spa and sauna are perfect for apres-ski, and access to the Sherpa complex means more hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
- 3893 Big Mountain Road Whitefish, MTKintla Lodge offers true Montana charm and décor in the village center just steps from the Tenderfoot lift. Guests enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out lodging with the cozy comfort of a mountain lodge, complete with carved pine furniture, down comforters, and fireplaces. Rentals include studio hotel rooms with kitchenettes and balconies, as well as one, two, and three bedroom units with one, two, and three baths boasting full kitchens and ensuite laundry. All units have cable TV and free WiFi. Additional amenities include underground parking, personal ski lockers, and elevators. A gorgeous covered hot tub and a comfortable common area let guests unwind in style after a day on the mountain. If your idea of a ski vacation is cozy and convenient, Kintla has what you’re looking for.
- 1380 Wisconsin Ave Whitefish, MT
Welcome to the Lodge at Whitefish Lake. Inspired by the grand lodges of the past, with all the conveniences of the present, the Lodge has returned a sense of leisure and grace to the Montana travel experience. Surrounded by mountains with the pristine waters of Whitefish Lake at our back door, and all the amenities of a full-service resort (including a day spa), the Lodge provides the perfect location for your next visit to Whitefish and northwest Montana. With our outstanding service and deluxe accommodations you will be able to enjoy all that Whitefish and the Flathead Valley have to offer.
The Lodge is only minutes from downtown Whitefish, ten minutes from the ski slopes of the Whitefish Mountain Resort and less than a 30-minute drive to the scenic wonders of Glacier National Park.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Boat Club Restaurant & Lounge, or grab a quick AM bite and a specialty coffee or tea at The Coffee Dock. Comlimentary on-site parking with the option of an underground garage available. Ski shuttle pickup and drop off on property. Daily housekeeping provided, and luggage and ski storage is available at no charge for early arrivals or late departures. Transportation to/from Glacier Park International Airport and Whitefish AMTRAK depot available with 24-hour advance notice.
- 3889 Big Mountain Rd Whitefish, MTThe Morning Eagle Lodge offers ski-in/ski-out luxury accommodation at Whitefish, located steps from the slopes and right in the center of Glacier Village. Guests choose from studios or one, two, and three bedroom condos (with one, two, and three baths, respectively) that sleep from two to eight, perfect for vacationing couples, groups of friends, or families. Each unit includes a full kitchen, gas fireplaces, insuite laundry facilities, a private balcony, cable TV, and free wifi. Additional conveniences include underground heated parking, private ski lockers, and a common lounge in the gorgeous two-story lobby. Unwind with a rooftop hot tub soak after a long day on the mountain, and then hop on the free shuttle to enjoy all the shops, sights, and bites that downtown Whitefish has to offer. If you don’t want to stray far from the comforts of your rental, eat on-site in the café or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Morning Eagle Lodge is a top-notch accommodation for any ski vacation, providing luxury digs and instant access to the slopes.
- 3889 Big Mountain Rd Whitefish, MTThe Sherpa Condos offer two and three bedroom rentals, all located just steps away from the Tenderfoot lift, an ideal ski-in/ski-out location for the perfect ski vacation. This five-story, 10-property complex is located on the Big Mountain road and is home to the only indoor, heated swimming pool at Big Mountain Resort. Additionally, indoor and outdoor hot tubs are available to melt the day away. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, a wood stove, and a balcony. All linens are included, many units have wifi, and guests have the convenience of insuite laundry in all but the studios. Underground parking and private ski lockers round out the list of amenities. The Sherpa Condos are located right along the free shuttle route, transporting you to all the lifts as well as into downtown Whitefish. These tastefully designed and decorated units are a great choice for groups of any size, with the three bedroom units sleeping up to 8 guests
- 650 East Third Street Whitefish, MT 59937
The Firebrand Hotel brings urban sophistication and service combined with the atmosphere and adventurous style of Northwest Montana’s rugged landscapes. The Firebrand’s premier location in downtown Whitefish positions you steps away from world-class dining and nightlife options and within easy access to golfing, Whitefish Lake, trails, and skiing at Whitefish Mountain Resort, and it's a short drive to the West Glacier entrance to Glacier National Park.
The property features 81 Deluxe rooms and 5 Skyline rooms which offer views of downtown and the surrounding mountains (some with french balcony). Some deluxe rooms are designated as pet-friendly. The retaurant serves breakfast and dinner daily, and the lobby coffee bar is another option for a light "grab and go" breakfast. The Firebrand Bar is THE PLACE for the downtown vibe, featuring a dozen of Montana's finest craft beers. There is also live music several nights a week. The one-site spa provides a variety treatments and services. Also not to be missed is the rooftop hot tub.
The Firebrand Hotel provides shuttle service to and from Glacier Park International Airport with advance request. Shuttles to and from the Whiteish Amtrak Station are based on availability.
- 3824 Big Mountain Rd Whitefish, MT
Located ski-in at Whitefish Mountain Resort, Kandahar Lodge offers a variety of room types; some with kitchens, all with microwaves and small refrigerators. The rooms have wireless internet access, cable TV, and soaker bath tubs.
Common area amenities include the large lobby with wood-burning fireplace, an award winning, fine dining restaurant, fully licensed bar with an extensive wine list, wellness center (including fitness equipment and a massage area), steam room and large outdoor hot tub. Kandahar is within walking distance of all Whitefish Mountain Resort's amenities and services. It is also a short walk to the S.N.O.W bus stop that provides free shuttles to and from Whitefish, just 15 minutes away.
Rates include a continental breakfast.