- 4441 Mountain Road Stowe 5672Save 25% when you stay 4+ nights on most room types! Some holiday blackouts apply.
Located one mile from the Toll House lift, the Northern Lights Lodge is the closest lodging to Stowe Resort that offers full amenities. The Lodge is set in a five-acre valley park under towering pines and along the scenic West Branch River.
Deluxe rooms feature two queens or one king, plus include a mini refrigerator as well as flat screen TV w/DVD player. The Lodge also has a larger, family room that can sleep up to six. Bedding is king bed, set of bunks, and a sleep sofa. There is a refrigerator and microwave, as well as a flat screen TV with DVD player.
On-site amenities include an indoor pool, sauna and hot tub, game room (with foosball, arcade games, and board games), and a breakfast room.
All guests will enjoy the full breakfast buffet with two hot entrees. The Lodge is also right on the winter Trolley Service route.
** PLEASE NOTE **
3-NIGHT MINIMUM (Dec. 30 - Jan. 2 & Feb. 15 - 18
4-NIGHT MINIMUM (Dec. 26 - Dec. 29
0 Children 12 & under stay free. Must include anyone over 12 as an adult for an extra $15 per person/per night.
- 511 Mountain Road Stowe 5672
Sample the best of Stowe in a park-like setting. Ideally located just a half-mile from the town of Stowe, this 80-acre resort is situated approximately six miles from the lifts at Stowe Mountain Resort. This resort features beautiful, spacious rooms with private bath, cable TV, refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room consists of two double beds or king bed. Just a short walk to shops, restaurants, antique shops, movie theater and other Stowe night spots. Guests can also take advantage of the free daily shuttle to the lifts.
Other on-site amenities include an indoor swimming pool, large whirlpool, sauna, massage therapy, fitness center, game room, ice skating and snowshoe trails. The Colonial Cafe is open for breakfast.
- 3343 Mountain Road Stowe 5672
Set on beautiful tree-studded grounds, bordered by a trout stream and deep woods, and in full view of Mount Mansfield, The Mountaineer Inn combines the best of all worlds: rustic charm, modern and expanded facilities and old-fashioned Vermont hospitality. Mountaineer rooms are comfortable and attractive. Tastefully decorated, with choice of two double beds or one queen bed, each room features its own private deck. After skiing, enjoy the large indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and 20-person hot tub.
Guests can take advantage of the complimentary continental breakfast, and enjoy the fireplace lounge and bar as the perfect way to end the day. The Mountaineer is just a trolley ride from the historic village of Stowe and the base lodge of Mount Mansfield, Stowe Mountain Resort. Pet-friendly rooms are available.
- Get your 5th night FREE on most room types! Some holiday blackouts apply.
A majestic mountainside destination in Stowe, Vermont that blends the gracious charm of a ski lodge with the luxurious amenities of a world-class resort. This is Topnotch. Much like a countryside auberge, you’ll find an intimate and serene escape at our New England luxury resort – one that brings nature seamlessly into the conversation. And inspires conviviality at every turn. With only 68 rooms and 23 luxurious resort homes, and many to welcome few, this Vermont country retreat offers an unyielding focus on the hotel experience and on characteristics that separate the extraordinary from the ordinary.
Rates do not include a daily resort fee of $20 per room/suite per night or daily resort fee of $60 per resort home per night. Rates DO include a one-time cleaning of $150 on resort homes. Resort fees will be collected at check-in.
- 1003 Cape Cod Road Stowe 5672The Village Green at Stowe is located in the heart of Stowe. Nestled in the valley on 40 acres of beautiful land the Village Green is surrounded by majestic mountain ranges. Daily shuttle service to and from the ski resort and Stowe village is available just a short walk from this property. Each unit features two full bathrooms, living room, dining area, full kitchen, gas fireplace, cable TV, and ski storage. The bedding consists of one king bed, two twins and a queen sleeper sofa. The loft units have an additional set of twins in the loft. The on-site recreation area includes a heated indoor pool, whirlpool spa, sauna and a teen center with video games, pool, air hockey and ping pong tables.
** PLEASE NOTE **
5-NIGHT MINIMUM (Dec. 18 - Jan. 1)
3-NIGHT MINIMUM (Feb. 12 - 21)