- Bridge End is just 150 yards from the American Eagle Chair Lift, by way of the covered bridge over Ten Mile Creek. Looking out from each condo's south-facing windows, provide views of the slopes, West Lake and the Ten Mile Range. The building, built in 1979, features underground parking and laundry facilities.
- If you're looking for slope-side accommodations, Copper Mountain Inn offers easy access to the American Eagle Chair Lift, the Easy Rider magic carpet and Green Acres. Built in 1976, the building sits beside towering lodgepole pines and features a sauna, complimentary wi-fi, underground parking, and laundry facilities.
- Copper One makes for a perfect basecamp for adventure, entertainment and buzz. You can't get much closer to the American Eagle and Flyer Lifts from here. Built in 2001, Copper One features an outdoor hot tub, sauna, exercise room, complimentary wi-fi, heated underground parking and laundry facilities.
- Elk Run is a gated complex situated alongside the 8th and 9th fairways of Copper Creek Golf Course and 100 yards from the Super Bee Chair Lift and snow tubing hill. Each townhome's spacious floor plan, balcony, fireplace, vaulted ceilings and large windows help kindle a warm setting for family and friends to gather. These townhomes, built in 1996, also feature complimentary wi-fi, a private garage and washer/dryer.
- Passage Point sits along Ten Mile Creek and is a short walk over the covered bridge and through the village to the American Eagle Lift. Whether on the ground level or 6th floor, each condo's balcony provides a nice place to enjoy the surrounding views. Passage Point, built in 2001, features a spacious lobby with fireplace and lounge areas, three oversized outdoor hot tubs, exercise room, complimentary wi-fi, heated undeground parking, laundry facilities and a shuttle stop location just 25 yards away.
- Ski to the back door of Spruce Lodge at the end of the day. Located just 25 yards from the American Eagle Lift, Spruce Lodge is conveniently located in the Center Village. Built in 1983, the building features an indoor hot tub, sauna, complimentary wi-fi, underground parking, and laundry facilities.
- Taylor's Crossing is a charming lodge located in the heart of the Center Village beside West Lake. Taylor's Crossing offers convenience and the simple pleasures of life in a small mountain town. Each condo has a gas fireplace, balcony and access to the outdoor hot tub, sauna, and exercise room. The building, built in 2000, also features complimentary wifi, heated underground parking and laundry facilities.
- The Mill Club is ideally positioned within steps of the American Eagle Lift and the hot spots of Copper's Village. Live music in the village can be enjoyed from the comfort of your balcony with views of the slopes, West Lake or animation on the pedestrian walkways below. The building and each of its condos are beautifully crafted with wood finishings and gas fireplaces. Mill Club, built in 2001, also features complimentary wi-fi, indoor hot tub, sauna, exercise room, underground parking and a laundry machine in each condo.
- Tucker Mountain is a top-notch, alpine-inspired lodge located in the heart of the Center Village. Tucker Mountain Lodge is appealing to small families and couples looking to enjoy the mountain and apres-life in the village. Each condo has a gas fireplace, balcony and access to the outdoor hot tub, sauna, and exercise room. The building, built in 2000, also features complimentary wifi, heated underground parking and laundry facilities.
- Make Village Square your home at Copper Mountain with its spacious accommodations and near vicinity to the chair lifts, West Lake, dining and shopping in Center Village. Each condo's glass-enclosed balcony makes it easy to spread out year-round. Built in 1982, Village Square features an indoor hot tub, sauna, complimentary wi-fi, underground parking and laundry facilities.
- West Lake Lodge sits on the North shore of it's namesake lake. Built in the 1980's, West Lake has preserved its modesty and simple way of life. Condos are spacious and those with a balcony are glass-enclosed; both of which make for a good gathering spot. The building features complimentary wi-fi, an indoor hot tub, sauna, exercise room, underground parking and laundry facilities.
The warm, rustic textures mixed with willow, pine and rock make Copper Springs Lodge the ideal high-alpine, yet very down-to-earth gathering spot. Copper Springs is located in the East Village, adjacent from Copper Station and just 150 yards from the 6-person Super Bee Chair Lift, snow tubing hill and 18-hole Copper Creek Golf Course. It's open and spacious lobby; complete with a river rock fireplace, comfortable sofas and large windows looking out to the hot tubs; inspires guests to make Copper Springs home while enjoying some of the best Colorado has to offer.
The building, built in 1998, also features complimentary wi-fi, heated underground parking, laundry facilities, sauna, steam room, exercise facility and pool table.
- Foxpine Inn offers comfort and slopeside locality, just 75 yards from the 6-person Super Bee Chair Lift and snow tubing hill. Its south-facing patio with in-ground hot tub receives great late-day sun and looks out to Copper Creek's greens in the summer and Rosi's Run in the winter. The building, built in 1979, also features an on-site restaurant, complimentary wi-fi, underground parking and laundry facilities.
- The Lodge at Copper is popular for its central location, right next to the American Flyer chairlift, which accesses green and blue terrain. Plus, you’re in the heart of Copper Mountain’s action for restaurants and shops. With an outdoor hot tub to enjoy after a great day of skiing or riding, high-speed internet, underground parking, ski lockers, an elevator, and guest laundry facilities, what else could you possibly need for a great vacation?
- For generations, guests have enjoyed staying at Mountain Plaza for its spacious and comfortable accommodations conveniently located at the base of the American Eagle Lift in the Center Village. On-site indoor and outdoor hot tubs, sauna, dining, daycare and a lobby warmed by its gas fireplace make Mountain Plaza a good choice for family and friends to enjoy a relaxed mountain environment. Just steps away to the South is access to the mountain for skiing, riding, hiking and biking; and to the North is the dock on West Lake featuring ice skating, ice hockey and boating. The building, built in 1979, also features complimentary wi-fi, heated underground parking and laundry facilities.
- The Cache townhomes foster a tranquil, alpine sophistication quietly nestled in the West Village; just 100 yards from the Union Creek quad chair lift. Each multi-level townhome has it's own private entrance, raised wooden deck and shares access to the outdoor hot tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wi-fi.
- Enjoy views of the famous SKY chutes from your east-facing balcony at The Greens. Just steps away is Copper Creek's 10th fairway perched along the banks of a small pond. A bit further is the village shuttle stop and the Super Bee Chair Lift. The Greens, built in 1986, features a wood-burning fireplace in each condo, complimentary wi-fi, car port parking and laundry facilities.
- The Woods is a good choice for family and friends to gather in the privacy of their own townhome, built in 1987. Enjoy views of the SKY Chutes, Copper Creek Golf Course and the slopes from your oversized deck. Some townhomes have their own private hot tub. All townhomes are multi-level with complimentary wi-fi, private entrance and parking and washer and dryer.