Alyeska, Alaska Ski School
Mountain Learning Center
- Private Lessons
- This program is offered to skiers and snowboarders of all ages and all skill levels. A professional instructor will help you improve your skills as well as build your confidence in the snow. Lessons are being customized depending on your pace, ability, and flexibility and are given on a one-on-one class setting. Sessions can last for an hour or a full day 5-hour instruction.
- Adult Group Lessons
- The adult group lessons package is a 2-hour session for skiing and snowboarding. Alpine and Telemark Skiing packages are also offered to all skill levels.
- Beginner Level - level 1-4 is required for Alpine and Telemark Skiing
- Intermediate & Advanced Level - level 5-9 is required for Alpine and Telemark Skiing
- Beginner Level - level 1-3 is required for Snowboarding
- Intermediate & Advanced Level - level 4-6 is required for Snowboarding
- Kid's Programs
- This program offers the age-specific learning experiences. Professional instructors offer the modified ski and snowboard lessons depending on the group's preference on a very safe environment.
- Powder Blasters Program (ages 5 - 3)
- Cub & Super Cub Ski Program (ages 3 - 4)
- Cubs & Super Cubs 2 Hour Lesson (ages 3 - 4)
- Alpine Group Lessons (ages 5 - 13)
- Mini Rider Snowboard Program (ages 5 - 7)
- Mini Rider 2 Hour Lesson (ages 5 - 7)
- Snowboard Group Lessons (ages 8 - 13)
- Camps and Clinics
- The resort's Mountain Learning Center takes pride on its array of special camps offered to kids and adults.
- Christmas Camp - a 5-day, 5 hours ski and snowboard session for ages 5-13
- Mini Christmas Camp - a 3-day, 5 hours ski and snowboard session for ages 5-13
- New Year's Camp - a 5-day, 5 hours ski and snowboard session for ages 5-13
- Silvertip Spring Break Camp - a 3-day, 5 hours ski and snowboard session for ages 5-13 for all level skiers and riders
- Silvertip Freestyle Camp - a 3-day, 5 hours ski and snowboard session for ages 5-13 for advanced and expert skiers and riders
- Gummy Worm Camp - a 3-day, 5 hours session for 4 year olds who can independently ski on Chair 3/7
- Powder Blasters Program - a 5-hour ski and snowboard session for ages 5-13
- Freestyle Fridays - a 2-hour session on freestyle skiing and riding offered to intermediate and advanced levels
- Women's Midweek Ski & Snowboard Clinics - session can end up for 2 weeks to 4 weeks
Challenge Alaska Adaptive Ski and Snowboard School
- This program is offered to people with disabilities who want to explore the world of skiing. The school provides the therapeutic recreation, adaptive sports, and education. The variety of lessons conducted at Alyeska Resort uses the state-of-the-art adaptive methods and equipments.
Burton Learn-to-Ride Center
- Adult Snowboard Packages
- The center is specializing in the acceleration of learning the curves for the snowboarders. The 2 concepts being used are the beginner specific equipment and the small class sizes. Riders will be asked to have the series of lessons in order to easily get the desired progress in the sport.
- Children's Snowboard Packages
- This Kid's LTR offers the best snowboarding experience for children where they are encouraged to develop and further enhance their present snowboarding skills. The package is offered to ages 8-13 years.